Posterous Spotlight: Steal My Script - The Official Posterous Posterous

It's not everyday that someone willingly asks for something to be stolen from them. In Brad Sorenson's case, Steal My Script has a new original screenplay posted each week that is availbable for anyone to "steal". Take it, make it, shoot it, or sell it -  it's up for grabs!

What gave you the idea for Steal My Script? 
Steal My Script is a year long screenwriting project that I started for myself back in November 2010.  Every week for a year I'm writing and posting a screenplay which anyone can take, produce, change, film or steal.  Some scripts are two pages, some are fifteen.  Some are entire stories, others are snippets of completed features.  I'm doing this partly as a reaction to the unfounded fear many new writers have about having their ideas stolen, but my primary goal is a selfish one - become a better writer.

What has been the response so far? [...]

Full post at blog.posterous.com

 

Posted via email from Moments of Awareness

Comments