From Richard Harris

Richard Harris
MY NEW CD "LOVE'S SWEET SONG" HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED AND IS AVAILABLE @ www.RichardHarrisLive.com NEW SONGS ARE NOW UP ON MY PAGE - 30 DAY "RISK FREE" GUARANTEE NOW THROUGH THE END OF APRIL!

[...]

THE THOUGHT FOR TODAY IS ABOUT AMYLOIDOSIS ...

"AMYLOIDOSIS is a very rare, progressive, debilitating, and fatal blood disorder for which there is currently no cure. The disease often attacks the heart, the kidneys, the liver, the gastrointestinal system, or the lungs.

The disease is so rare than less than 8 out of 1,000,000 people will be diagnosed with Amyloidosis. Many doctors do not see a single case of the disease in their entire professional lifetimes. Untreated, an Amyloidosis patient typically has a life expectancy of 1 year.

I am a patient with Primary Amyloidosis, and have been treating and battling the disease.

I'm pleased to report that I performed at a dinner and gala fundraiser for Amyloidosis in New York very recently, and I am proud to say that we raised a significant amount of money in one evening for Amyloidosis research and public awareness.

I am also donating a generous portion of the proceeds from every CD that I sell directly to Amyloidosis Support, in the hope that I can help to ease the pain, suffering, and death caused by this devastating disease.

Peace, Please join me in fighting this rare disease by purchasing one of my CD's @ www.RichardHarrisLive.com

Thank you and God bless you! 

[...]


Richard

www.myspace.com/richardharrislive

Please give my music a listen and let me know what you think!

Cool Jazz CDs @ www.RichardHarrisLive.com 

OR 

CDBaby.com / ITunes

Posted via email from Moments of Awareness

Comments