Dude Was Not Arrested :)

Apparently more than one of you did a double-take at Mr. Darin Bangham's photo on the Ada County Sheriff's Office website. (Click the "From 6:00 AM on 4/7/2011 To 6:00 AM on 4/8/2011" button.) While I'm glad to say that no, it's not Dude, the mistake is entirely understandable, which is funny.

Also amusing is how many people make a habit of checkin' out the arrest reports. :D I've killed some time pokin' around there myself - it can be good entertainment when you're all like, "Oh, no, not again. Why don't ya just at least put your pants on when the cops show up!?" :D - but I always thought it was just me. Thanks for checkin' up on us, and thanks for lettin' me know I'm not alone on the occasional rainy afternoon I spend perusing random mug shots. :D

Posted via email from Moments of Awareness

Comments