Intercontinental Ballistic Microfinance

Intercontinental Ballistic Microfinance

Check out this trippy data visualization Kiva did of more than 5 years and $200 million in microlending:

Intercontinental Ballistic Microfinance from Kiva Microfunds on Vimeo.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print

  • Digg

  • StumbleUpon

  • del.icio.us

  • Facebook

  • Yahoo! Buzz

  • Twitter

  • Google Bookmarks

Share

This entry was posted by bob on September 3, 2011 at 10:37 am, and is filed under Kiva and Microfinance, The 1st Int'l Bank of Bob. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

I love Kiva. I put in $50 four years ago, I've made eight $25 dollar loans (which are then repaid and I reloan the same money), and I think it's the future in many ways, not just in third-world countries but for entrepreneurs of all flavors everywhere. (I also love Kickstarter's similar concept.) I've never looked into the teams aspect before, and I'm glad I happened to just now when 'Friends of Bob Harris' is prominently displayed. He's one guy with some talent and money who decided to put both to good use. I can get behind that. Go Kiva, go Team Bob, and go 'positive vibes'. :)

Posted via email from Moments of Awareness

Comments