Posterous Spotlight: David Cohen - The Official Posterous Posterous

Like an inattentive high school student, when David Cohen isn't working, he's doodling. Unlike a high school student, David Cohen is an established marketing and brand manager who doesn't get terrified of the thought of public speaking. He started his career in math and art but has kept his love of creating images with him even through his new career path. His Posterous site for his silly, flowy, and whimsical drawings are sure to brighten anyone's day.

 

You had a goal of doing 1,000 doodles before April 15th, 2011. Did you reach that goal? 
Yes I did!  I slowed down a little after reaching the goal, but as of this writing I have 1049 posted.

Why doodle so much?
Doodling allowed me to shed a lot of the pretension of the art I made as a young man and has allowed me to explore a sillier more whimsical side. People tell me that my work makes them smile and that is just the best. :) [...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're looking for interesting uses of Posterous. Know of one? Let us know.

Full article at blog.posterous.com

 

Posted via email from Moments of Awareness

Comments