Apocalypse

I was wrong; it will be both the Jewish and Christian judgment. (See Rev. 7) Apparently Jehovah's into adoption, which is cool, as long as his adopted kids are willing to fan his feet with palm leaves all day, which may or may not be cool depending upon your estimation of how adopted kids oughta be treated. Still, not my judgment. He doesn't want people who don't want him, and he's the kinda God, by his own admission, that's jealous, which is I guess why he's so convinced that any choice other than eternity with him means an eternity in Hell. A God who wasn't jealous could be all, "Hey man, it's cool; you got your peeps and I got mine, and we're all doin' our things, you got your little foot-fanners, I got my ____ [whatever it may be] and it's all good," but who wants a hippie God like that anyway. :)

Posted via email from Moments of Awareness

Comments