Christmas 2013 Photos

 Christmas Village (Thanks, Grandma! He says it's beautiful.)

 Stocking stuffers

 Two little trees, since we didn't have a space for one big one. :)

 And finally... PRESENTS!



You asked, Grandma, that he give his mom and dad hugs from  you, so he did. :)





"Now we can play together!"









Here he literally said, pointing at the big box, "And now a suspicion begins."

I missed probably the best parts of his reaction, but he was so excited he couldn't smile any bigger. As I post this he's having Dad play one of the games he got (he's tried both already), and I suspect his first purchase with his One savings will be another controller so they can play together. Once he's played enough to want to take some time to get the social networking side set up he'll be able to access Facebook from within games, which I think will make it easier for him to keep in touch with you, and the Kinect part should allow him to make and post videos easily (I think not just in-game videos) so hopefully you'll see more of him, too. :)
Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa. He keeps sayin', "I really thought it was gonna take a lot longer to get an XBox One." I asked if there's anything he'd like me to tell you here. He says, "It's awesome. Dead Rising 3 is amazing, and Dad completed Call of Duty: Ghosts." Hope y'all have an excellent rest of your year, and that your 2014 is amazing. Love ya lots. :)

Comments