A Message from James Thomas Band

Profile
Music
Photos
 


 

..James Thomas Band Oct 28, 2011..

..Now that the album is finished,
The promotional aspect begins.
Already people are asking was it worth it?
They see the two and a half years of writing,
arranging/producing and nine months in the recording studio.
As a horrible toil and commitment to a goal now reached.
It is true that as you advance in life, time becomes 
so precious.
But as I always say, "Look this album; like the one before, is but a biography.
As hard as it is to believe, the songs I write are
true stories of my life. 
The music that David and I write for the songs,
are the salt and pepper (spices) for the stories.
Life seldom gives you time to reflect,in such
a creative detail.
As a singer, what a treat to write songs that have
such meaning and purpose.
Toil and Commitment ? Well maybe just Joy and 
Self-expression...
..So if I get the chance, this album sells, then would I do it again?..
..Of course I would...
..James Thomas..

Posted via email from Moments of Awareness

Comments