Moments of Awareness - Associated Content from Yahoo!

 

Moments of Awareness

Verna Hendrickson

 

Verna Hendrickson, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Apr 1, 2010 "Contribute content like this. Start Here."
Draperies cast a shadow
on the sunlit room.
Peace along the way
helps the holy spirit
talk casting out fear
and imploding correct
order.
Sweet suppleness of
a womans' breast while
moths gravitate toward
light as so does the
ending soul meet it's
last awakening moment.

Small ants tarry long and
searching for food to
carry someplace we often
don't know where.
Elephants sway trunk
extended for water to
drink and bathe or
guide the young.
Perched birds elaborate
on a song started a
millennium ago.

Isn't this a great life?!

 

Published by Verna Hendrickson

I write for therapy and fun. I was born in the grips of poverty but now am rich with the Lord by my side, I yearn for the truth and honesty from others. I have a disability that enables me to write to my h...   View profile

 

Posted via email from Peace Jaway

Comments