quotes to inspire - overcoming obstacles



From: Jennifer J. 

OVERCOMING OBSTACLES

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats." -- B. C. Forbes

"If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, 'I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.'" -- Ann Landers

"All things are possible until they are proved impossible – and even the impossible may only be so as of now." -- Pearl S. Buck

"Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them." -- Orison Swett Marden

"...in my dreams, your dreams come true...."


Comments