Random Thoughts from September 6, 2000

Ya know, it really doesn't matter what chemicals we put into our foods, water and air. Some will survive and prosper, some won't. Vast chemical and environmental changes have taken place on the face of Earth many times before, and they will continue to for aeons to come. Species adapt and survive, or they don't and go extinct. The species that humans have brought to extinction were affected by as natural a force as the one that killed off the dinosaurs, whatever that was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, the new baby Buzz has just succeeded in pushing our box o' pics off the stack of other boxes upon which it was precariously perched and they're all messed up, so I guess I need to re-organise them. I'll take some pitchers of 'em with the WebCam while I'm doing it I'm sure. 'Kay? :->

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, I just noticed that my index page has Been off by like four days this whole month... Thanks for not pointin' it out and makin' me feel silly! :-> (Though I wouldn't have minded if you had... :->)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who might Be wondering, it's chilly here, low sixties, rainy, cloudy, and the windows on the front of the house are open 'cause we love the fresh air and the wind is coming from the north (or the back of our house). Anyway, there are gusts of cold air comin' in, so you may get your eye-full and you may not... :->

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We really need to pay attention and Be Aware of how we use our words, and of what words we use. It's important. Trust me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve!!! Look, no implants! :->

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kay, gotta go get my ramen... :->

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Won't it Be neat when we finally get pregnant? I can't wait... :->

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to bed... [09-07-2000] tomorrow. See ya! :->

Comments